- Why isn’t climate change the governments No. 1 issue?
- How can the public make Parliament act on climate change?
- Can we meet our commitment to the Paris agreement?
- How do we avoid further polarisation on this issue?
The Panellists confirmed are:
- Dr Paul Tobin, (CHAIR), Lecturer in Politics at University of Manchester
- Paul Blomfield MP, Sheffield Central
- Natalie Bennett, Sheffield Green Party
- Jo Musker-Sherwood, Director of Hope for the Future
- Dr James Weinberg, Lecturer in Political Behaviour at University of Sheffield
To find out more and register your free place, click here for the Eventbrite page here and details through Facebook here.You can also find out more about the important work that Hope for the Future carry out through their website here.